How To Reprint QuickBooks Paystubs/Paycheques
Need to re-print paystubs you've generated in QuickBooks Online Payroll? You've found the right place.
Many QuickBooks Online (QBO) companies use InStaff to provide their employees with a self-service portal.
On many occasions, QBO companies have needed to re-print their employees paystubs to upload to InStaff. Whether it's a new InStaff account that started mid-year, but wants to upload all their pay history for the year, or they simply forgot to save a copy!
For QBO users, you can easily re-print PDF batches for each payroll run.
Here are the steps:
- Open your QuickBooks Online dashboard.
- Click 'Reports' in the navigation menu.
- In the search bar, look for the option for 'Payroll Cheque List' (or something similar).
- The pay cheque list will show. From here, you can filter to show the paycheques and paystubs you are looking to re-print.
- Check off the employees you'd like to re-print for.
- Click 'Print'.
- A PDF of the paystubs/paycheques will be generated by QuickBooks.
- Save the document as PDF.